Thursday, May 14, 2009

My wedding colours!

Wow has time flown.

I've been so busy I haven't really had too much time to think about the "W" word. BUT I have made one BIG decision: the colours for the wedding. I know that as a bush wedding the surrounds do a lot of the decorating for you, so I'm going simple and bold. I LOVE colour and maybe I'll have a dash of colour in my dress. But that's a whole other story.

So my colours are: Burnt Orange, Yellow and chocolate brown. The table settings will be a combination of the three colours, I might have to bring in a bit of cream - but it depends on the type of yellow I decide to use. The flowers will be orange and yellow. Whether I am going to have more greenery with a punch of colour or mostly yellow and orange flowers with a little green - I'm not sure. I'm going to have to go to the florist and some material shops and see what looks best. But I think those colours, in the bush as the seasons are changing will look fabulous.

If anyone has any suggestions for me, I'd love you to comment.


I went onto Wikipedia to see what my colours meant. I chose the colours before know what they meant & I can't believe how appropriate they are. I am so so happy with my colours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_symbolism

No comments:

Post a Comment