Monday, May 18, 2009

My colours explained

Well, I mentioned in my past post that I looked at the meanings of my colours and well, I never said what they meant. So here's what my colours mean.

Green: Green symbolizes great intelligence, nature, spring, fertility, youth, environment, wealth, money, good luck, vigor, generosity, go, grass

Yellow: Yellow typically symbolizes sunlight, joy, happiness, earth, optimism, intelligence, idealism, wealth (gold), summer, hope, air, liberalism

Orange: It typically symbolizes Hinduism, Buddhism, happiness, energy, balance, heat, fire, enthusiasm, flamboyance, playfulness

Brown: Brown symbolizes calm, boldness, depth, natural organisms, nature, richness, rusticism, stability, tradition.

Of course I have put only the positive meanings of the colours but I am just so thrilled that they really do connect with what both George and I believe in. They represent nature, the earth and all those qualities you want to have in your marriage. Hope, happiness, playfulness, stability, joy - those are just some of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment